Summer Plans 09

I have my summer worked out and I'm excited about it. First I am going to Anderson Ranch in Snowmass Village, Colorado to attend a ceramics workshop where I'll hopefully make some sweet artwork and meet some cool people. After a week and a half or intense ceramification, I'll be heading out to Naples, Maine. Yes Maine, as far from southern California as possible within the continental US, the state of Maine. I imagine Maine to be only inhabited by Swordfish Fishermen and Yeti monsters but it's possible this may not be the case. Anyway I will be working at Takajo Summer Camp as the counselor in charge of Ceramics. This should be alot of fun, it's an all boys camp by a lake in flippin Maine. Apparently this will be like all the summer camp movies, complete with dances at a neighboring girls camp. A crazy unreal world I can't yet imagine. I plan to focus on creating more ceramic work and to expand my teaching skills at camp. I'm sure it will be fun too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Vampire Timeline

Aliens Attack!