NCECA and Chihuly

NCECA and Chihuly

So slightly delayed but this is a picture of Ceramic Artist Richard Shaw speaking at NCECA, now unless you are a ceramics geek, NCECA is the National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts and the conference was in Phoenix this year. Richard Shaw is a famous ceramic artist and was speaking about decals in this lecture. My dad and I decided to make the trip out to arizona to stop by the coference as well as see my oldest brother Alex and went on a hike. It was good times, though I almost through my Dad's GPS system out the window because it is pure evil. Also we went to the Dale Chihuly show at the Phoenix botanical gardens. Chihuly, or I jokingly called him "Chipotle", yes I know Hilarious, is a glass artist who reflects nature. He also has a eye patch.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Vampire Timeline

Aliens Attack!